Saturday, July 18, 2009

Where do I buy Hair Extentions?

I know a lot of you asked me this so I am going to share with you where I bought it.

It's actually a 2 step process.

First Check out this website.

http://tw.f4.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/d38245680 (If you see a yahoo log in page, close the window, log into your yahoo email account, then try to open this page again

This is the actual website where you buy the extension.

The picture above is to show you how long the hair extension is.

They sell 14吋 = 35 cm 16吋 = 40 cm 18吋 = 45 cm 20吋 = 50 cm 22吋= 55 cm

If you want what I have in my video (see my natural skin WITHOUT makeup video), I have the 20吋.

They also have groups.

A組= you get 4 pieces, 8 cm each.
B組= you get tw0 14cm pieces; and two 8 cm pieces.
C組= you get two 14cm pieces; and four 8 cm pieces.
D組= you get three 14 cm pieces
E組= you get five 8 cm pieces.
F組= you get two 14 pieces, and one 8 cm pieces.
G組= you get one 14 cm pieces and two 8 cm pieces
H組= you get two 14 cm pieces

Then before the Q and A section, there is the price chart. of course the longer and more pieces you want the more you are going to pay.

I got the 20吋 and Group C組. (below is what it says on the price chart for me)

18吋【C組合】

【特寬版14cm】*2 【寬版8cm】*4 =1640

免郵局運費

the 1640 NWD is the money. You can use a online converter to convert it (new Taiwan Dollars) to usd. REMEMBER IT'S NOT THE FINAL PRICE! READ ON! (shipping)


HOW TO PAY FOR THIS: STEP 2

BUT you probolly can't read chinese or dont have a taiwan bank account and can't pay for it. (please look to step 2)

now go to http://z6.invisionfree.com/Miakyou_Jewelry/index.php?showtopic=1

As you can see, Miakyou does personal order. Which means you e-mail her your order, she e-mail you a price. You send her money using paypal, then she buys it for you and send it to you. Voila~~ (she is super nice and quick with the orders, and you can also check out her other sections. I have boughten earrings and purses from her also. I give her an A++++)

Her e-mail is miakyou@hotmail.com. and the order form is

E-mail Address:
Country:
PayPal: PayPal Balance / Debit Card / Credit Card / Prepaid Card / Gift Card

Item Name:
Color (if applicable):
Link:

**** DO NOT COPY THIS ONE BELOW! IT"S A SAMPLE!*****

E-mail Address: djdjdjd@yahoo.com
Country: USA
PayPal: PayPal Credit Card

Item Name: Straight Hair extensions
Color (if applicable): 20吋 and Group C組
Link: http://tw.f4.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/d38245680

And please mention that aiepik from youtube referred you :) THANK YOU <3
any question, feel free to ask :)

1 comment:

  1. hey hun,
    since you live in the U.S, i was wondering how much shipping was for you? i live in new jersey and im guessing the rates would be very similar. i want to get the 18 inch group c ones but i'm curious about the shipping cost. also, are yours the darkest color? thanks!

    ReplyDelete